2130 S. Academy Blvd., Suite 100
Colorado Springs, CO 80916
9:00am - 5:30pm Mon-Fri
Other availability by appointment.
Copyright 2014- 2015 © Angela Boeck-Giscombe, P.C.. All rights reserved. | Website design by AD-EXCELLENCE advertising & marketing
Read about new law changes,
taxes, business, adoption, bankruptcy and much more!.
1. Click on the "Click here to pay" button above.
2. In the box on the left side of the screen, put in the dollar amount you are paying and click on "Update"
On the right side of the screen;
3. To pay by credit or debit card, click on the option that says "Don't have a paypal account"
4. You will have several options how to pay. There will be four tabs;
a. Bank Account
b. Debit or credit card (click on this tab)
c. Pre Pay gift card
d. Pay Pal Credit Special Offer
Click on option b, the tab that says Debit or Credit Card.
5.Fill in your credit card number and contact information
6. Click on "Pay"
7. You will now received a "Thank You" for your payment with a confirmation number.
8. Paypal will also send you an email confirmation.
Please be advised that bankruptcy client who is paying for their attorney fees or filing fees may NOT use a personal credit card. You may use a debit card for those payments or a family member may use their own credit card for your bankruptcy payments. Using a credit card and then filing bankruptcy creates a potential serious issue for bankruptcy fraud allegations. If you have a question regarding this policy, please contact for office for guidance PRIOR to making the payment.
Disclaimer: Paying by credit card
A Full Service Law Firm of...
Straight Talk, Straight Answers
Your Colorado Springs Attorneys